Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Twins are Here!







As our loyal blog-followers already know, this post is now 4 weeks overdue. My how time flies when you have two infants at home! As they say, better late than never, right? Dawson Jeffrey and Rowan Chandler were born on October 5 shortly after 11am. Dawson weighed in at 5 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long. Rowan weighed in at 5 lbs 9 oz and was 19.5 inches long. They both are great eaters and are growing like little weeds. I take them in for their 1-month check up later this week, and I'm very interested to see how much they weigh now.

Life with twins (and a 4-year-old) is definitely an adjustment. I am constantly feeding, diapering, washing clothes or washing bottles, but I wouldn't trade any of it. All of our boys are true blessings! Camden is enjoying being a big brother. There are times when he is a little starved for attention, but overall he's adjusting really well. He's very proud of the fact that Rowan looks like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home