One Binky, Two Binkies...
.jpg)
Camden is not a child overly addicted to his pacifier. He actually goes without it all day and only gets it in the car and at bedtime. When he sees one (or more), however, he thinks it has to go in his mouth as soon as possible. He will even take one out of his mouth to replace it with the new one he just discovered. At night, we actually put 2-3 extras in his crib so that if he knocks one (or more) on the floor in the middle of the night, he has a spare. Usually by the morning at least one of them is on the floor, and he rarely wakes up with the same one he had when we put him down. One morning this past weekend, Camden managed to retrieve all the extra "binkies" from his crib while I was picking out his clothes for the day. I looked down to discover that he had 3 in his mouth at one time. There they were all lined up in a row. I immediately started laughing, and he looked at me as though to say, "What's so funny, mommy? Isn't that where they're supposed to go?" I rushed to get the camera to capture this "oh so cute" moment but was not fast enough. I did manage to get this shot of him with 2 "binkies" still in place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home