Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!






We got to spend Mother's Day with both of our moms (and Melissa's dad and grandma, too). It was a great day! Camden, of course, kept us all entertained. He got a new pair of "Cars" overalls from his Grandpa, and he just had to try them on right away over the clothes he was already wearing. Then he had fun posing for pictures. By the end of the day, however, when we wanted to take some family shots with our moms he was no longer feeling photogenic, so those pictures aren't so great.

Camden continues to amaze us with how he's growing and changing. It seems like in the last month or so, he's really started transitioning from our baby to a little boy. It's wonderful but a little sad at the same time (I'm sure you mommies understand what I mean...). His language skills are constantly improving, and he's becoming more and more aware of what's going on around him. The other day as we were driving over the lake, he said "wa-wa" without any prompting. Of course, we have pointed out the water in the lake before, but for him to say it out of the blue surprised us. Our new favorite thing is to say, "Camden, I love you." In return, he'll say either "wuv ooh" or "I shoe." It just makes our hearts melt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home